EACP Virtual B2B - Aerospace applications & technologies
Inspiring conference by European aerospace stakeholders and B2B-meetings promise market insights and new business contacts
The EACP Virtual B2B – Aerospace Application & Technologies matchmaking event brings together companies - buyers as well as suppliers - from a large number of European countries and allies. The European Aerospace Cluster Partnership (EACP) provides access to a unique network of more than 4,000 SMEs from Europe. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to generate new business contacts! The B2B plattform offers a time and cost-efficient way to generate new business! Meetings will take place in a dedicated area on the B2Match platform and will be arranged in advance.
Our event offers the opportunity to make valuable contacts and to find new topics for international cooperation along the entire value chain of the aerospace industry. The EACP Virtual B2B focuses on innovative SMEs from the aerospace and space sector. The B2B platform will support all players of the branch in establishing new business and research contacts, scouting in different areas.
• New mobility
• Disrupting propulsion
• New Space
• Advanced Manufacturing
• Cutting edge Services
• Digitalisation & 4.0
• MRO – Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul
• RPAS – Remotely Piloted Aircraft System
A Welcome Conference addressing opportunities for SMEs will take place in the morning of June 8th. More information will be available soon!
Virtual B2B Meetings:
The B2B meeings offer the following advantages to the participants:
• Scout innovations in different areas, suitable to aerospace sector
• Get in touch with potential business partners and providers of innovative technologies from Europe and beyond
• Discuss cooperation possibilities in digital meetings in an informal atmosphere
• Develop and strengthen business and research relationships
• Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
• Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
• Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
• Discover New Products & Services
• As product/process/service developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions and find new customers
• As investor - find qualified European and International technology developers during effective one-to one meeting
Participants are invited to register for free and provide a profile describing either an offer or a request. All profiles will be evaluated and published on the website of the Brokerage Event and provide the basis for the B2B booking process.